Thursday, August 4, 2016

An Apology and E-mail List

An Apology and E-mail List

I apologize that it's been a while since I've updated my blog, but I was in the process of updating it and catching up on a few things, one of which is writing a new series titled A CAMBRIA FAIRY TALE. The first book, FAE WISH, will be coming soon. 

I am very excited, not only about the book, but because I now have an e-mail sign-up list! If you'd like to receive updates on upcoming releases, book signings and more, please sign up on the right and on the link below. Once you have signed up, you will be required to confirm your subscription. I promise not to spam you! Thanks, in advance, for signing up. You have been wonderful. Thank you for your continued support!

E-mail Sign-up Link: https://forms.aweber.com/form/07/1037466607.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment