Wednesday, November 4, 2015

COVER REVEAL: The Killer Contract Agency by: Jessica Samuels


Here is the cover for The Killer Contract Agency, by: Jessica Samuels, coming Nov. 30 from Write More Publications! Learn more about this book and Jessica Samuels below! Also, join us for The Killer Contract Agency Book blitz, Nov. 30 - Dec. 4, just in time for Christmas! Congratulations, Jessica! 

SYNOPSIS: Salina Sinclaire is a Malian hunter, and after she is nearly burned alive by one she is contacted by The Killer Contract Agency. Wielding the powers of The Bracelet, and with her mentor Carter by her side she exacts her revenge by taking out the Malians responsible for her near death.

After dispatching a Malian something big is happening with the Agency, and Operatives are dying. Will she solve it before it's too late? Or will she fail and the Agency as she knows it is destroyed?

ABOUT THE AUTHOR:  My name is Jessica Samuels. I am an author addicted to caffeine, and Ihave imaginary friends that keep me up at night begging for me to tell their story. I love writing in my spare time a long with reading books since I have been an avid reader since elementary school.

THE KILLER CONTRACT AGENCY ON  GOODREADS: Add to Goodreads

AUTHOR LINKS: 

COVER REVEAL ORGANIZED BY: 


1 comment: