Monday, December 17, 2012

Public Appearance: Authors in the Park



Public Appearance: Authors in the Park

Thank you to all of Mark Miller and Janet Beasley for organizing the Authors in the Park event! 
Here's a pic of Theresa Oliver and all the authors that were featured at this event! 
Featured authors: C. Kevin Thompson,  Rebecca Wilson-Shore, Julie Compton, Jean E. Lane, Janet Beasley, Amy Sellers, J.L.B. Creatives, Mark Miller, Amy Long, Julie Compton, and Theresa Oliver! 
It was a pleasure meeting you all! 


Here is a pic of my table next to Rebecca Wilson-Shore's table! 
It was great meeting her and all of the authors! 


Here I am with Rebecca Wilson-Shore! I really had a blast meeting her and all of the authors! 



Here I am with Mark Miller! It was great to meet you, Mark! 


A big THANK YOU to everyone who made this event possible! 

2 comments:

  1. Love the guest posting AND your work on my website and blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, girlie! And thanks for having me as a guest on your blog! :-)

      Delete